KVS Login Page epay.unionbankofindia.co | Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Login Page | Features & Advantage of KVS UBI Teacher Fee Login Page
In this article, we will provide you with comprehensive information about UBI Teacher Login, KVS UBI FreeLogin, and the epay.unionbankofindia.co.in portal. You might be familiar with the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, also known as KVS, which is a government school organization present in numerous cities across the country. Initially, KVS was referred to as Kendriya Vidyalaya, but as the number of schools increased, it was transformed into an organization and renamed Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an educational organization that aims to develop all the educational institutions under its jurisdiction and promote the growth of the students studying in them. However, managing financial transactions and collecting fees for such a large organization can be a major challenge. To address this issue, KVS has partnered with Union Bank of India to handle all financial transactions, including collecting online fees and providing related services for the schools. Additionally, KVS Login has provided an online login facility for teachers to access all relevant information easily. Teachers can complete this process by logging in to the official portal of Union Bank of India, epay.unionbankofindia.co.in, using the UBI Teacher Login feature.
epay.unionbankofindia.co.in UBI Teacher Login 2023
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is an organized group of government schools located throughout India. Formerly known as Kendriya Vidyalaya, KVS was renamed to Kendriya Vidya Sangathan as it expanded and developed into an organization. The primary objective of KVS is to develop and improve the quality of education in the schools under its jurisdiction, with a focus on creating well-rounded students.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) faces a major challenge in managing the payment of fees and other financial transactions for a large number of students in its educational institutions. To overcome this challenge, KVS has collaborated with the Union Bank of India to collect online fees and provide other related services. This partnership has made it easier for KVS to manage its financial transactions. Additionally, teachers can benefit from the UBI Teacher Login online process, which is available on the official portal of Union Bank of India at epay.unionbankofindia.co.in. This login facility provides teachers with easy access to information related to KVS.
Benefits & Features of KVS Login
- The KVS Login is a platform that allows stakeholders, parents, and students of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) to pay their fees easily and conveniently.
- This platform is managed by the United Bank of India, which takes care of the online fee collection process for all schools under the KVS.
- The UBI provides both online and offline payment modes, allowing users to pay through credit or debit cards of UBI or any other bank.
- Additionally, users can also pay from their homes using internet banking or mobile banking.
- One of the benefits of using this platform is that the United Bank of India provides an automatic calculation of the fee for every student, making the process faster and more efficient.
How to do UBI Teacher Login Online
To perform KVS Teacher Login, follow the steps below:
- First we need to go to the official website of KVS UBI and
- On the homepage you will see the option fill in your Login ID and Password on the login form.
- Enter the Captcha Code and click the login button.
- You will be redirected to the Dashboard which displays options like Home, Student, MISC, Reports, Change Password, and Sign Out.
- Click on the Student option to perform tasks like Data Entry, Verify/Modify, and Deactivate/Activate Accounts of Existing and New Admissions of Students.
- To update the students’ details, click on the “Update Students’ Details” option and to print the TC, click on the “Miscellaneous” section.
- For Student Reports, Exemption, Misc, Payment, and Quarterly Reports, click on the Reports Option.
- There are other available options on the Dashboard that allow you to perform further functions.
Pay KVS Fee Online Via UBI Link Login Online
If you are a student or a parent looking to pay KVS fees online, you can do so by following the steps below.
- First, visit the official website of KVS UBI.
- Once the homepage loads, locate and click on the option labeled “Click Here for Online Payment”.
- This action will lead you to a new page where you will be prompted to enter your Unique Student ID and Date of Birth.
- Once you have entered this information, fill the captcha code in the captcha code box and press the login button.
- You will then be taken to a page where you can see the details of the student for whom the payment is being made.
- Here, you will also see the “Make Payment” option.
- Click on the “Make Payment” link and you will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- On this page, you can choose the payment mode that suits you best.
- Once you have selected the payment method, complete the payment process by following the instructions on the screen.
- After the payment has been processed successfully, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt.
Note: Be sure to download this receipt and keep a printout of it for future reference. With the convenience of online payment, paying KVS fees has become much easier and faster for students and parents alike.
f you need assistance with epay.unionbankofindia.co.in, you can contact Union Bank of India’s Saket branch using the above-mentioned details. The branch’s address is A – 2/92 Saket, New Delhi – 110017, and its IP is 545802. You can reach out to them via phone at 011-29552032 / 33 or through email at email@example.com.