Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme Application Form Last Date, Check Status Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023, Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Application Status, Selection List for SC/ST OBC
The government has implemented various initiatives to aid farmers, including the provision of irrigation facilities through the construction of open wells and bore wells. Recently, the Karnataka government launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, which aims to dig open wells with pumps or bore wells for farmers who own land in the state. The program’s objective is to assist farmers in improving their agricultural practices and productivity by providing them with a reliable source of water for irrigation. The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana scheme’s features and benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, login process, and other relevant information are available for interested parties to peruse.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation has launched the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme 2023, which aims to install irrigation facilities for farmers by drilling borewells or digging open wells and installing pump sets and accessories on their agricultural land. The state government intends to provide financial support of between Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for each borewell project, thereby enabling farmers to access a reliable source of water for irrigation. The program’s objective is to boost agricultural productivity and enhance the livelihoods of farmers in Karnataka.
The Karnataka State Government has allocated funds for various components of the irrigation system, including the drilling of borewells, the purchase of pump sets, and an electrification deposit of Rs. 50,000. Under the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Scheme, farmers in districts such as Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara, Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur will receive a higher subsidy of Rs 3.5 lakh, while other districts will receive a subsidy of Rs 2 lakh. By sourcing water from rivers and installing pipes, pump motors, and other equipment, the state government aims to provide these facilities to farmers who own land in the vicinity of these water sources. The scheme’s objective is to improve the agricultural productivity of farmers and provide them with a reliable source of water for irrigation.
Summary Highlights of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Launched By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of State|
|Objectives||To avail the Irrigation Facilities to farmers|
Main Objective of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is to provide irrigation facilities to farmers through the installation of bore wells or open wells, pump sets and other necessary equipment. This program aims to enable farmers to have access to a well-organized irrigation system, which will eventually increase the quality of their crops. With the implementation of this scheme, farmers no longer have to visit government authorities to get bore wells installed. Instead, they can apply online, which will save them significant time and resources. Furthermore, this program ensures transparency in the system, benefiting farmers in the long run. In summary, the Ganga Kalyana Scheme is a well-planned initiative to enhance irrigation facilities for farmers, improve crop quality, and streamline the entire process of bore well installation through online applications.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme Construction of Borewell Karnataka
The Ganga Kalyana Scheme in Karnataka aims to provide benefits to small or marginal farmers belonging to the state’s minority population. Under this scheme, the eligible farmers will receive a unit subsidy of Rs. 4 lakh for 8 acres of land and Rs. 6 lakh for 15 acres of land to improve their irrigation facilities. The state government will provide irrigation facilities using pipes or other reliable sources of water. If there is no permanent water supply available, the corporation will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries to construct borewells near water sources. To further support the agricultural sector, the state government has allocated Rs. 1.5 lakh towards the development of borewells. In summary, the Ganga Kalyana Scheme in Karnataka is specifically designed to assist small or marginal farmers from the minority population by providing them with financial and infrastructural support to improve their irrigation facilities, which will ultimately enhance their agricultural productivity.
Benefits & Advantages Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme
- The Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is a program introduced by the Karnataka Minority Development Corporation to provide irrigation facilities for agricultural land through the installation of bore wells or open wells, pump sets, and other necessary equipment.
- The government has allotted Rs. 1.50 lakh and Rs. 3 lakh for each borewell project, which includes the drilling of bore wells, supplying pumps, and an electrification deposit of Rs. 50,000.
- The subsidy amount for this program is fixed at Rs. 4 lakh for up to 8 acres of land and Rs. 6 lakh for 15 acres of land.
- The program is exclusively available to small or marginal farmers from minority populations, and the total expense incurred will be viewed as a subsidy.
- The districts of Bangalore Urban, Bangalore Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur, and Tumkur are eligible for a subsidy of Rs. 3.5 lakh, while other districts are eligible for a subsidy of Rs. 2 lakh.
- The program aims to provide proper irrigation facilities to farmer-owned properties on neighboring rivers by drawing water from water sources, installing pump motors, and other equipment.
- In cases where there are no permanent water sources, the corporation will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries to construct borewells near water sources.
- Additionally, the corporation has allocated Rs. 1.5 lakh to support agricultural activities by constructing borewells.
- In summary, the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme is a well-structured program that aims to provide financial and infrastructural support to small or marginal farmers from minority populations to improve their irrigation facilities, which will ultimately enhance their agricultural productivity.
Eligibility Criteria for Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka
To be eligible for the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, the applicant must fulfill specific criteria.
- Firstly, the candidate must belong to a minority group.
- Secondly, the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 55 years. T
- hirdly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka to receive the benefits of this scheme.
- Fourthly, the candidate must be a small or marginal farmer to be eligible under this state government plan.
- Lastly, the eligible farmer’s family’s yearly income from all sources, if he lives in an urban region, must not exceed Rs. 96,000 to Rs. 1, 03,000 per year.
The program aims to provide financial and infrastructural support to small or marginal farmers from minority populations, and the eligibility criteria ensure that only deserving candidates benefit from the scheme. The Ganga Kalyana Scheme intends to improve the irrigation facilities for these farmers, leading to higher agricultural productivity and better living standards for the beneficiaries.
Ganga Kalyana Scheme Documents Required
- Aadahar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Small & Marginal Farmers Certificates
- Self Declaration Form
- RTC (current)
- Bank Passbook
- Land Revenue Paid receipt
How To Apply For Ganga Kalyana Scheme Karnataka
To apply for the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme you need to follow the simple steps covered below:
- Firstly, applicants must visit the official website Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- Then select the “Online Application” option under the “E-Services” tab.
- A new page with an application form will appear on the screen,
- Where they will be asked to enter their 10-digit mobile number for verification.
- After clicking on the submit button,
- Then, an OTP will be sent to their registered mobile number, which they must enter in the given box to verify it.
- Once verified, an application form will appear on the screen where they must enter their details.
- Finally, they should click on the submit option to complete the application process.
Procedure to Login on the Official Portal
To access the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme portal, follow the below-given steps:
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme.
- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then, you need to click on the Login tab.
- After that the Login page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter your username and password.
- Next, enter the captcha code as displayed on the screen.
- Final step, you have to click on the Login button to get access to your registered account.
View Contact Information
To check the contact details for the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme, applicants need to follow a few simple steps.
- Firstly, they need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Once the website is loaded, applicants need to look for the “Contact Us” tab on the home page and click on it.
- This will lead them to a new page where all the contact details related to the scheme will be mentioned.
- Applicants can check these details to get in touch with the concerned authorities for any queries or clarifications regarding the scheme.