Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Yuva Sangam Registration Form | EBSB Yuva Sangam 2023 Apply Online | EBSB Document Requireds, Benefits | What are the main categories under Yuva Sangam
EBSB Yuva Sangam 2023: Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the government of India is making significant efforts to launch initiatives and schemes that will contribute to the development of the country. One such initiative is the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat program, which aims to showcase India as a country that is rich in diverse cultures, beliefs, and arts. Today, we will focus on an important aspect of this initiative, which is the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Yuva Sangam. The Yuva Sangam program is designed to provide exposure tours for youths between the North-eastern states and other states of India, with the goal of fostering cultural exchange and strengthening national unity. This program is an excellent opportunity for young people to learn about different cultures, traditions, and ways of life within India. To learn more about the EBSB Yuva Sangam registration process and other important details, read this article in full.
EBSB Yuva Sangam 2023
The Indian government has launched a special initiative called Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Yuva Sangam, aimed at providing an immersive experience for youth across 8 northeastern states and other states. This program aims to offer an opportunity for youth to learn about various aspects of life, developmental landmarks, recent achievements, and youth connections in the host state. The program offers multidimensional learning under five broad categories including Paryatan (tourism), Parampara (tradition), Pragati (development), Prodyogiki (technology), and Paraspar Sampark (people-to-people connections). Through this program, the government is hoping to foster unity, integration, and mutual understanding among the youth of India.
The Government of India has launched the Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat Yuva Sangam Initiative to conduct tours for youths between 18 to 30 years of age. The EBSB Yuva Sangam Portal has been created with the joint efforts of various ministries like Home Affairs, Tourism, Education, Culture, Youth Affairs and Sports, Development of North-Eastern Region, AICTE, IRCTC, and Indian Railways. EBSB Yuva Sangam 2023 The portal aims to provide a platform for youths to register for the EBSB Yuva Sangam Initiative and avail themselves of the opportunities for multidimensional learning under five categories like tourism, tradition, development, technology, and people to people connect. By registering on the EBSB Yuva Sangam Portal, youths will be able to participate in this unique initiative and gain exposure to the diverse facets of life, achievements, and youth connections in other states of India.
EBSB Yuva Sangam 2023 Highlights
|Name of Initiative||EBSB Yuva Sangam Portal|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Eligible Age Group||18-30 years|
Importance of EBSB Yuva Sangam Initiative
The cultural diversity of India is a unique characteristic that binds the nation together. The EBSB Yuva Sangam Portal 2023 has been launched to connect the youth of the North-eastern States with the rest of the country. The aim is to build a composite national identity by fostering cultural exchange, sharing ideas, and creating connections. With a vision to make India a fully developed nation by 2047, which marks the 100th year of our independence, this initiative aims to connect every Indian soul to soul. Under the Yuva Sangam Program, the youth will have the opportunity to connect with other universities and colleges to share their thoughts and ideas, which will contribute to the development of the country. The EBSB Yuva Sangam Portal has been developed in collaboration with various ministries, including the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Culture, Indian Railways, AICTE, IRCTC, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, and Ministry of Development of North-Eastern Region. The portal is open for all youths between the ages of 18 to 30, who can register themselves to participate in this unique initiative.
Benefits of EBSB Yuva Sangam
- The Yuva Sangam program will take students to visit two to three towns or villages in the host state, in addition to famous tourist spots that hold historical and artistic significance.
- Through these visits, students will gain exposure to various aspects of life and development landmarks in the state.
- As part of the program, students will be introduced to the art and culture of the state through live cultural shows, folk songs and dances, museum visits, and historical buildings.
- This will enable students to learn about the state’s traditions and heritage, and appreciate its diversity.
- Yuva Sangam is a unique initiative that will provide exposure tours for youth from the North-eastern states to other states in India.
- This program will give students the opportunity to explore different parts of the country and gain a better understanding of India’s culture and people.
- Through Yuva Sangam, students will be able to interact with each other and share their ideas, beliefs, and thoughts.
- This will foster greater understanding and appreciation of each other’s cultures and help to build a more united and inclusive India.
EBSB Yuva Sangam Eligibility Criteria
- The Yuva Sangam Initiative, launched by the Government of India, will select a total of 1000 students, with 300 students from the Northeast and 700 students from other states of India.
- The initiative is open to youths from various backgrounds such as higher education, startups, NSS/NYKS volunteers, and employed/self-employed persons, among others.
- The age limit for applicants is between 18 years to 30 years, and UG, PG, and off-campus students are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be physically and mentally fit to travel, and they are required to follow the COVID protocol during their journey.
Registration Procedure of EBSB Sangam Portal
- To register for the Yuva Sangam Initiative, the first step is to access the official website of the Yuva Sangam Portal.
- Then, click on the “Register Online” button. The next step is to select the appropriate category, which includes PG student, UG student, or Off Campus Youth.
- Off-Campus Youth refers to those youths who are not currently studying in college.
- The next step is to select whether the applicant is from North Eastern States or other States.
- The applicant must then fill out a detailed Yuva Sangam Registration Form, which requires providing a government ID.
- Finally, the applicant must click on the “Register” button to submit their registration.
What is The EBSB Yuva Sangam?
Yuva Sangam is a government initiative aimed at fostering connections between young people from North-Eastern and other parts of India, as part of the larger Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat program.
What are the main categories under Yuva Sangam
EBSB Yuva Sangam is a program initiated by the Government of India that aims to enhance people-to-people connections, particularly among young people from the North Eastern states and other parts of the country. The program has identified five main categories, which include Paryatan (tourism), Parampara (tradition), Pragati (development), Prodyogiki (technology), and Paraspar Sampark (people-to-people connections). These categories are meant to guide the program’s activities and initiatives to achieve the goal of strengthening national unity and integration.